DON’T you just love it when former players look back on the good times they had with a club and then, when they settle into the next phase of their lives, invest in that club as it forges into a new era.
Such is the case with John Simatovic, who played with the then Redland Sharks back in the 1970s and now as owner/director of Redlands Pool Service, is a Bombers’ Silver Sponsor for a second successive year.
Established in 1987 the business is independently family-owned and operated and has grown from a one-person operation to now employing 10 well-trained technicians and office staff.
Kathy Simatovic says she and John grew up in the Redlands and they can remember back to when the football club operated “out of an old shack on the old oval”.
How things have changed.
John played in a Masters game a few years back and was “the second oldest on the field,” according to Kathy.
They have a nephew, Harry Pomeroy, who will be playing under 12s this year and Kathy says he is very passionate about the game and they often get to a match to see him play.
Circumstances meant they didn’t see the Bombers’ play as much as they would have liked last year but will be hoping to get involved as much as they can in 2020.
“We are looking forward to supporting the Bombers in their campaign”.
Redlands Pool Service is the longest-serving swimming pool service and retail business in the Redlands and over the course of its 33 years has employed many local people.
It provides a multitude of features:
- Six full-trained mobile service technicians;
- Onsite servicing, installations and repairs;
- New pool owner handover and education service;
- Pre-purchase equipment inspections
- Commercial maintenance solutions for unit complexes, retirement villages and resorts;
- Free in-store water testing with WaterLink Spin Photometer lab station
- New equipment including pumps, filters, chlorinators and robotic pool cleaners;
- Pool heating and underwater lighting;
- Cleaning equipment and a wide range of spare parts.
- Workshop facilities for all equipment repairs.
- Supplier of Insnrg (Australian-owned filtration manufacturer).
- Premier dealer of Kreepy Krauly.
- Supplier of AIS chlorinators for more than 25 years.
As a Maytronics Elite Dealer, Redlands Pool Service is well positioned to offer some of the best equipment in the industry at competitive rates with attractive warranties.
So, dive into Redlands Pool Service at Victoria Point Lakeside and ask for John, Kathy or one of the team and you’ll have access to the experience and knowledge to keep your pool sparkling all year round.